Renee has been practicing in Family Law since 1999. She joined Chris Williams in 2006, and brings to her role wide experience and knowledge, having practiced both in Perth and country firms in Western Australia. As a parent herself, Renee understands the importance of protecting the interests of families, whether the issues be around parents and children’s rights, or the equitable division of property.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB 1998 Murdoch University)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA 1992 Murdoch University)
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member Family Law Practitioners Association of WA